How to use Undrdog Pro
- Brand new microfiber towels
- Applicator pads
- Wax and grease remover or denatured alcohol
- The Sauce Pro
- Adequate lighting
- Face Mask
The Sauce Pro is designed to have a slow flashing period allowing you to apply the coating to the entire vehicle prior to wiping away the residue. The Sauce can be applied in most weather conditions with ease. Avoid applying in freezing or on extremely hot surfaces.
1. Prep the surface by wiping all surfaces with denatured alcohol or a body shop wax and grease remover. Be sure to use fresh clean towels. Once finished you may begin coating.
2. Prime your applicator pad by dripping 15-20 drops of The Sauce Pro onto the pad. You want the pad to be damp with product. Throughout the entire coating process, make sure to keep your applicator pad damp by continually adding The Sauce to the pad, as needed, to maintain an even coating.
3. To begin, apply The Sauce evenly to one panel. We suggest starting on the roof of the vehicle and working your way to the hood and around the entire vehicle.
Apply one panel at a time in a cross-hatch motion. This means applying the applicator pad in a vertical and then horizontal motion to ensure complete and total coverage of each panel
4. Complete as much as you can within a 7-10 minute time frame.
5. Once the area is coated and the product has flashed for no less than seven to ten minutes you may begin wiping. We suggest using at least three towels for this process and working one panel at a time in the order they were applied. Start with your first panel - use one towel to wipe off The Sauce, one towel to buff off any remaining residue; and one as a final wipe down to insure no residue is left behind.
Repeat step 5 until the entire vehicle has been wiped and all the coating residue has been removed
6. Check the vehicle for any residue and congratulate yourself for a job well done
Applying auto top to plastics, leather, wheels and calipers:
1. Prime your application pad. Apply several drops of The Sauce (15 – 20 drops) to your pad. Keep the pad damp by re-applying as needed throughout the coating process.
2. Apply The Sauce evenly to all of the plastics, trimmings leather etc. Once the desired appearance is achieved do not touch for 24 hours.
3. Apply The Sauce evenly to wheels and calipers, wait 10-20 minutes and remove with a microfiber towel.
Drying time and immediate after care:
Once you are done applying The Sauce wait three hours for it to completely dry. Wait 24 hours before getting your car wet. Do not wash with detergents for 1 week. Once a full week is up, use a PH balanced soap for striping dirt and grime to maintain your coating. Our undrdog soap. is perfectly compatible with all coatings. The most important thing besides washing your vehicle is drying! Always dry your vehicle after it gets wet.
For best results:
Aim to coat in a cool shaded area - but you can apply The Sauce in direct sunlight. Make sure your environments temperature is above 45° and below 110° F when applying. Keep your area contamination free. Use in well ventilated area, always wear gloves and face mask when working with chemicals
Always store in a cool, dry location with the lid tightly closed.