How to Use Undrdog Interior Cleaner CONCENTRATE
How to Use:
Dilution - Mix 1 part Interior Cleaner with 8 parts water.
Use Interior cleaner in a spray bottle or add it to a bucket with water.
- Spray interior cleaner onto a soft cloth or sponge.
- Gently wipe down the car's interior surfaces, such as the dashboard, seats, and door panels.
- For tougher stains or grime, spray directly on the stain and scrub gently with a soft brush or sponge.
- Rinse the cloth or sponge frequently in clean water to avoid spreading dirt and grime.
- Once you have cleaned all interior surfaces, wipe them down with a clean, dry cloth to remove any excess moisture.
- For leather seats, use a separate cloth or sponge and dilute interior cleaner 50:50 with water. Adjust as needed
- Avoid using interior on any delicate surfaces