Ingredients:
Dimethylpolysiloxane, Paraffin wax.

Danger! 

danger pictogram


H319: Causes serious eye irritation
H302: Harmful if swallowed
H350 May cause cancer

 

First Aid: IF IN EYES, Remove contact lenses, flush eyes immediately with water for 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention. IF INHALED, immediately move individual away from exposure and into fresh air and seek immediate medical. IF ON SKIN remove contaminated clothing, wash the exposed area with soap and water. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention. IF SWALLOWED, seek immediate medical attention.


If medical advice is needed, have the product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe mist/vapours/spray. Keep only in original containers. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.

Storage:
Avoid direct sunshine, the high temperature and the high humidity and the place where there is a risk of freezing. Seal the product completely and store it in a cool, dark place.

Disposal:
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.