Ingredients and Safety - Window Warsh


Water, Polyethylene Glycol Trimethylnonyl Ether, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance


H303 May be harmful if swallowed
H320 Causes eye irritation

If medical advice is needed, have product or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.


Wash thoroughly after handling.

First aid: IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF EYE IRRITATION persists get medical advice/attention.

Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.

Download SDS here.