Ingredients and Safety - Undrdog Water Spot Remover (WSP)


This product can discolor certain but not all metals and plastics. Conduct a small test of the surface first to determine if it is safe to use.


Water: Diluent; Sulfuric acid: Cleaning agent; Hydrofluoric acid: Cleaning agent


H302: Harmful if swallowed. H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. H332: Harmful if inhaled. H290: May be corrosive to metals. 

If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe mist/vapours/spray. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations. 

First Aid: IF SWALLOWED, rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair), remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED, remove affected person to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES, Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. 

Download the SDS sheet