The Sauce Pro
The Sauce Pro
The Sauce Pro is our solution to keep your vehicle looking glossy, protected from the elements and easily maintainable for up to 8 years. This product only requires one layer (but can be layered for increased gloss and durability) and protects all surfaces including but not limited to paint, metal, glass, plastics, rubber, leather and the list goes on. The Sauce Pro is very user friendly and does not require any special setting to apply the coating. Taking only 20 minutes to install this coating it is by far one of the quickest and easiest long term coatings to apply on the market.
The Sauce Pro is hands down the best option for those wanting protection that works. The Sauce is perfect for leased vehicles, long term car owners, do it yourselfers, mobile detailers and brick and mortar auto spas. The best part is its budget friendly.
What is The Sauce?
So what is it? Is it a ceramic coating? Is it infused with graphene? Is there titanium nano particles in it? Well, no. We aren’t going to confuse you or lead you on with the industry latest buzzwords. The Sauce Pro is not your standard run of the mill ceramic coating that's been finding its way into every detail company in the industry.
In fact its not a "ceramic coating" at all! Ceramic coatings have been out for years now, and we really aren't seeing them hold true to their claims.
We at Undrdog are long-time veterans in the protective coatings industry and have been able to identify its weak points. We know we can do better than that.
We wouldn’t place The Sauce Pro in the same category as a ceramic coating simply because its ingredients, performance and usability separates it from the rest.
We know the detailers reading this are wondering "So what is it already?!"
Think Nonstick Pan. Yes you read that right. Our products utilize similar technologies (only beefier and with a little extra oomph) to achieve its amazing performance, durability, and longevity. The product utilizes Polytetrafluoroethylene, Silicon and Paraffin in a unique blend to achieve its greatness. All three of these main ingredients by themselves are incredibly resistant to water spots, chemicals, UV rays, oxidizers, external contaminants, heat and abrasion (something ceramic coatings have trouble contending with). Combined in our Sauce Pro the three main ingredients create the trifecta of awesomeness: durability, performance and value.
This is what makes The Sauce Pro the new leading choice amongst the countries best professional detailers.
- Brand new microfiber towels
- Applicator pads
- Wax and grease remover or denatured alcohol
- The Sauce Pro
- Adequate lighting
The Sauce Pro is designed to have a slow flashing period allowing you to apply the coating to the entire vehicle prior to wiping away the residue. The Sauce can be applied in most weather conditions with ease. Avoid applying in freezing or on extremely hot surfaces.
- Prep the surface by wiping all surfaces with denatured alcohol or a body shop wax and grease remover. Be sure to use fresh clean towels. Once finished you may begin coating.
- Prime your applicator pad by dripping 15-20 drops of The Sauce Pro onto the pad. You want the pad to be damp with product. Throughout the entire coating process, make sure to keep your applicator pad damp by continually adding The Sauce to the pad, as needed, to maintain an even coating.
- To begin, apply The Sauce evenly to one panel. We suggest starting on the roof of the vehicle and working your way to the hood and around the entire vehicle.
- Apply one panel at a time in a cross-hatch motion. This means applying the applicator pad in a vertical and then horizontal motion to ensure complete and total coverage of each panel
- Complete the entire vehicle before leveling or removing the residue. This should take between ten and 20 minutes.
- Once the car is completely coating and the product has flashed for no less than ten minutes you may begin wiping. We suggest using at least three towels for this process and working one panel at a time in the order they were applied. Start with your first panel - use one towel to wipe off The Sauce, one towel to buff off any remaining residue; and one as a final wipe down to insure no residue is left behind.
- Repeat step 6 until the entire vehicle has been wiped and all the coating residue has been removed
- Check the vehicle for any residue and congratulate yourself for a job well done
Applying auto top to plastics, leather, wheels and calipers:
- Prime your application pad. Apply several drops of The Sauce (15 – 20 drops) to your pad. Keep the pad damp by re-applying as needed throughout the coating process.
- Apply The Sauce evenly to all of the plastics, trimmings leather etc. Once the desired appearance is achieved do not touch for 24 hours.
- Apply The Sauce evenly to wheels and calipers, wait 10-20 minutes and remove with a microfiber towel.
Drying time and immediate after care:
Once you are done applying The Sauce wait three hours for it to completely dry. Wait 24 hours before getting your car wet. Do not wash with detergents for 1 week. Dry off your car with clean microfiber towels for the first week whenever your car gets wet. Once a full week is up, use a PH balanced soap for striping dirt and grime to maintain your coating. Our undrdog soap. is perfectly compatible with all coatings. The most important thing besides washing your vehicle is drying! Always dry your vehicle after it gets wet.
For best results:
Aim to coat in a cool shaded area - but you can apply The Sauce in direct sunlight. Make sure your environments temperature is above 45° and below 110° F when applying. Keep your area contamination free.
Always store in a cool, dry location with the lid tightly closed.